Thursday, June 01, 2006
Today was insane.
I was chatting with Dianna and Nicole till like, 2+am and then my godfather dragged me outta bed at 5.
So in the end, i arrived skool at like, 7am. Nothing was open, absolute silence. The whole place was deserted. No lights, no fan, nothing. No one was around. LOL.
Finally, at close to 8, David came. So we sat down for breakfast together.
Today's morning class was Advert. Last night, Dianna said that she was gonna come to class with the others at 10am, but i didnt believe her. I was wrong. She zhun zhun came at 10am lor. How surprising. After the break, when the rest of them came, they started to feel damn bo liao and did this.
Dark maroon courtesy of Nicole and White courtesy of Dianna.
They did it without me really realising.
That's bout it for today.
I gotta go for my fondue now. LOL.
*soundpunk jammed @ 8:10 PM

